Top whatsapp status

1. I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That’s the sperm that won.

2. When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.

3. I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.

4. Diets are hard because I get hungry.

5. We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.

6. Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.

7. God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!

8. I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

9. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

10. Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.

- Cool Whatsapp Status: Best 100,000+ Whatsapp Status Quotes

Thx hacker sam sadam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hack Instagram Private Account Without Survey [*Cool*] 2018

How to Unfollow Everyone on Instagram at Once 2018

How To Trace The Location Of Almost Any IP Address 2018